Somali pirates attempt attack on Dutch warship

Ore-sama

The Great Me
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100317/ap_on_re_af/piracy

Boy those pirates sure are "fantastic geniuses"! I couldn't stop laughing while reading about the whole thing. I mean really, are pirates really that stupid enough to mistake a Warship for a Cargo Ship? And why, of all warships, did they go and attack a Dutch one? I mean really, people should know NOT to mess around with the Dutch, especially its Navy. But seriously, that was real epic when the pirates got caught. I mean like what? The Dutch went all-out on those pirates like it's still World War II?
 
What is up with the Pirates attacking the Dutch? The Netherlands haven't done anything to Somalia, to my knowledge.
 
Pirates attack Ships, Dutch or otherwise.

Still...reeeeaaaal smart of them to attack a Warship, of all things. It's kind of like attempting to rob a gun store owner at gunpoint. :laugh:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…