So my car is totaled.. I was in a car crash...

yeah... Im lucky to be alive and had the cognitive copacity to get the **** out of my car while I had the chance. It didnt explode but if it was going to i was well clear of it. I "had" a 96' Chevi Corsica (its totaled.. its fucking gone) I belive I have pictures of it when it was whole on my myspace (www.myspace.com/vincenzoscarcelli), the women I crashed into was a wife and mother... thank god I didn't kill her... I am soooooooooo glad that I didn't deprive her family of a mother and a wife she went away in an ambulance with just a neck brace, and thank god that's all she had hurting.... you have NOOO idea how relieved I am that I didnt seriously injure her or kill her....


fell free reply.. or whatever

wanna call me.. pm me...:thumbs:
 
For a second I thought that said "car wash" and I was about to be extremely puzzled.
 
It's a good thing this incident didn't turn deadly! Earlier this month, A deadly car accident was near my house at the cross walk! Both had the right of way but it turns out the driver of the school bus, (which might i add, didn't have kids then) ended up hitting a pedestrian! I heard the pedestrian screamed at the bus to stop, but it seems the driver didn't see her at all. It happened 6 o' clock in the morning so yah. Very tragic! Glad, your safe and glad to hear the woman left with minor injuries. Kinda fucked to have that kinda event stuck with you forever
 
A car crash is never cool... untill it's totally destroyed and u walk out with a scratch on ur arm and ur pack of smokes still intact.
 
Jesus man! Though I have to admit, I original read "So my car was totalled... I was in a car wash". Hope you are okay though.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top