So last week my house almost burned down--what'd you do last week?

This is really the first time I've had enough free time to write this up.

I had a reduced presence here last week, and with a pretty decent reason. Tuesday, around 5:30 in the evening last week, a fire started a few apartments over in my apartment complex. It was a windy day and the flames leaped from building to building.

It laid waste to five apartments and damaged a few others. The wall and roof of my apartment, specifically, have melted siding from the damage.

After the police made us leave our home, we pulled back to a safe distance and prayed we wouldn't lose everything. (We just "left" our last home last October, which unfortunately happened to be more than enough time to get the most important things into our home.)

Fortunately, we didn't, but we weren't allowed to stay there that night. We grabbed what we could and left for my grandparents' house. Good thing, too, since apparently the fire sparked back up in the middle of the night. >_<

I spent that night, and the next two at my grandparents'. They finally let us back in last Friday night after 5.

So, what'd you guys do last week?
 
Quotin the Knight.

What I did last week? I worked like there's no tomorrow. Like the week before. Like the next week.

:-|
 
Damn, sage. The best thing is your ok though, and whoever was with you.

Last week? That was Sprink Break for me, so I played ALOT of basketball..and went out.
 
Ack, sorry to hear that. There was a pretty gnarly blaze out just a few yards from where I live a month or two ago and it can always be a little scary.

Last week I...mostly spent it sick and trying to get through classes. Finals are only a few weeks away, so I don't want to miss any days if I can avoid them.
 
^Finals? Man I keep thinking alot of people especially the mods are like..old folk. lol
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top