So I'm doing some more Toku panels at NDK this year

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr Kain
  • Start date Start date
That's cool. It's good that you know your stuff enough to do the panels. It's just do bad that you had to resort to petty name calling. This is why when you say you are a teacher I never believe a word of it. Teachers don't put people down or call them stupid when asked questions. They educate people. They don't act like you did here.

Yeah, I will admit, I do over blow at times, but that is just the German in me. :laugh: And remember, this is the internet, reality does not need apply to this when it comes to the professional world. When I am on the job, I am professional. When I am online, or playing a video game, it could go either way.

Anyway, I'm sorry dude. I guess I still do hold a bit of contempt towards you over the years because I swear you just do it to me on purpose to start a flame war. Maybe you don't and I am just reading your posts wrong. I'll try to be better at it from now on.
 
For something called the "Darkside of spandex" I would have expected a lot less of that useless comedy stuff thrown in. I mean from the voltron voice over to the dr.who.. Just really out of place.
 
For something called the "Darkside of spandex" I would have expected a lot less of that useless comedy stuff thrown in. I mean from the voltron voice over to the dr.who.. Just really out of place.

-_-

Are you ever happy? Do you ever just enjoy things just to enjoy them?

You have to remember, these were shown in front of 71 people and they enjoy the jokes thrown in there. It makes the panels more fun, it makes showing off the footage more fun. And the Dr Who one was not out of place, as it was during the bits of Odin when he was reversing time.

But whatever, if you have a problem with it, contact my friend Tim and let him know, as he is the one that added those in there. I'm sure he will no longer do them when three year's worth of an audience over the course of 7 panels are overrided by your opinion.
 
If it makes ya feel any better, I skimmed the video and found some parts I thought were funny; namely said voltron and Dr. who parts.
 
-_-

Are you ever happy? Do you ever just enjoy things just to enjoy them?

You have to remember, these were shown in front of 71 people and they enjoy the jokes thrown in there. It makes the panels more fun, it makes showing off the footage more fun. And the Dr Who one was not out of place, as it was during the bits of Odin when he was reversing time.

But whatever, if you have a problem with it, contact my friend Tim and let him know, as he is the one that added those in there. I'm sure he will no longer do them when three year's worth of an audience over the course of 7 panels are overrided by your opinion.

You say you are a teacher? Do you teach your students to always take everything so fucking seriously? IMO throwing in random crap into toku footage doesn't get people to know about what the toku is.
 
You say you are a teacher? Do you teach your students to always take everything so fucking seriously? IMO throwing in random crap into toku footage doesn't get people to know about what the toku is.

-_-

You have not even read a word I said. The footage was PART of my panel. I talked about villains and broke them down into four categories:

Villains come in many different colors
Sometimes friends and family just go bad
Evil Clones
Some people are evil just for the sake of being evil

I would discuss the category, show the footage, follow up, go to the next category, show more footage, follow up, ask questions to the audience, etc.
 
That footage was great. A suggestion if you plan to do this again, or do anything with Blade again:

Get a picture of Leangle or any other Blade Rider, put hipster glasses on them with the caption: ''We played card games on motorcycles before it was cool'' or something like that.
 
That footage was great. A suggestion if you plan to do this again, or do anything with Blade again:

Get a picture of Leangle or any other Blade Rider, put hipster glasses on them with the caption: ''We played card games on motorcycles before it was cool'' or something like that.

lol
 
Did anybody videotape the panel? Because I wouldn't mind seeing the actual commentary. I've seen the shows (at least the Rider bits), so the footage isn't quite as interesting just at this particular moment.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top