So if I'm thinking right, Kabuto toys should be in a surplus next year, right?

guyver zero

Lurker
because next year bandai asia gets ahold of the toys, so there should be tons on ebay and such, right? So if I"m thinking about paying over 100 bucks for all the zectors out there, I should just hold out until next year. Or do they reproduce the toys any more?

Sorry for the randomness in this, I've just been eye balling all the zectors and realized that besides zabee and drake they're all going for over 100 bucks on TnJ (the only place you can even find them) So if they come out again next year, I'll just restrain myself until then. But, also I haven't seen a major influx in Hibiki stuff so I'm asking now, because if they're not I"m just gonna get the BoJ ones before they go up even more in price
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Or do they reproduce the toys any more?
Nope. Once the show ends they stop producing the toys. Bandai only produces toys for the current show that's airing.

The main reason why stuff gets put on eBay from older series because some people/sellers bought a bunch in bulk while the shows were still airing. They then hold onto these toys and sell them a couple of years (or more) later, because then they can command higher prices for it because there will still be people desperate to buy something from it before it all runs out.

Another possibility is people selling old/previously purchased toys that they no longer want/need/have room for (sort of like what members here do). For that, you might get a more affordable price, but you don't know if you're getting something in good or shitty condition.


Hate to burst your bubble, but in regards to this:
So if they come out again next year, I'll just restrain myself until then
unfortunately, they won't be coming out with new ones. Whatever is out there is pretty much everything that was officially made by Bandai. The only "newly produced" stuff you can probably get are going to be knock-offs.
 
but I know atleast in the old days (faiz is the only one I know for surely sure) that the toys were reissued by Bandai Asia (seperate from Bandai Japan) when the shows aired over in the different markets and, although they didn't have amazing sound like the BoJ counterparts, other than that they were the same (I have both, so I'm speaking with certainty on atleast Faiz)

So, they must've stopped reproducing them once the show hits the other Asian markets...thats depressing

Oh, and I have the IXA belt and getting the Calibur soon. They're both looking mighty nice, although the IXA belt can be really annoying with some of its mechanics (ie having to hold each festle in for an extended amount of time)
 
I have it to, and I love it. And I had a few belts one being a kabuto series one up for auction on ebay, but I sold them all. I'm very sorry.
 
Its okay, I have Kabutos belt, but thank you for the gesture! Now if anyone has a gatack, hopper, bee, drake, sasword...thats what I'm looking for. But I don't wanna pay a mint
 
oh man! Once my paypal verifies that TheBee is mine!

The only ones that I REALLY want are Hopper and Gatack once TheBee is gone. Sasword and Drake would just be for collection purposes. As for the movie riders...is it really worth it for those?
 
Well they are not great, but good. For the price there its not worth it.

Well I have the hopper belt, and just to say I love it so once you get it keep it. And don't worry about drake's and sasword's.
 
but I know atleast in the old days (faiz is the only one I know for surely sure) that the toys were reissued by Bandai Asia (seperate from Bandai Japan) when the shows aired over in the different markets and, although they didn't have amazing sound like the BoJ counterparts, other than that they were the same (I have both, so I'm speaking with certainty on atleast Faiz)
Thing is though, even if they did it for Faiz, there's no guarantee that they'd do it for other KR shows.

Anyway, best of luck in trying to find what you seek.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top