So, I was watching Gurren Lagann for the very first time...

Ryuutaros

"Training."
...my body was not ready. It totally wasn't.

Seriously, this anime is over the top defying all logic and science and I loved it! I was a bit caught off guard from the second half due to the time skip. Everyone seemed drastically different. Roishu (Sp?) and others seemed like a douche and power hungry. However it got much, much better after episode 18. The overly exaggerated, jumping between different styles of animations were really fun to watch. Episode 11 so far has been one of the best episodes due to Simon's realisation and acceptance of Kamina's passing. That speech...that speech and that music was so good. So I am going to finish this and watch the two movies.
 
Well, TTGL is the top in my favorite anime list. Planning to rewatch the series soon,
 
If you don't know the movies are recaps of the first and second half of the series. If you really don't feel like watching that then just skip to the end where both parts are different than the series. You wont regret it.
 
Welcome to the Church of the Spiral! Please Select your accoutrements: Flame Bikini, Tatttered Cape, Badass Longcoat or White Coat and Ponytail.

We here at the church accept all. Whether you believe that Simon and the crew were the heroes, or whether you believe that Rossiu was right, or you fall somewhere in the middle, you are welcome.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top