Pokemon master!
Demon Souls... hands down, the best and most challenging RPG in recent history. It's system is more than mere button mashing. I highly recommend this game.

Super Street Fighter 4. Has a good wide range of online challenges.

MVC3... it's good to play among friends, online play is full of projectile spammers... you'd be lucky to find a decent player who knows to play.

Call of Duty, if you like FPS. Just have to put up with Biebers and Southerners... *facepalm* It's pretty easy to breeze through it.

In Justice, We Trust!
Demon Souls... hands down, the best and most challenging RPG in recent history. It's system is more than mere button mashing. I highly recommend this game.

Yeah, that game kicked my ass HARD.

I'd recommend Mass Effect 2 if you haven't gotten it already. And Fallout 3 if you like shooters.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
The uncharted games are just 3rd person action games. I've played the first quite a bit, and some of the 2nd. The stories to the games are great, but the game play is just your average action game.

Yeh but from the outset, the game was more of a combination of different mechanics. The first game's mechanics were good but not fleshed out, but had an amazing story and great characters. Uncharted 2 made the controls and mechanics tighter and more fleshed out. That added to the characters and story, not to mention a surprisingly fun multiplayer (seriously, i never thought that would work till i tried it), made it the best game that year. and Uncharted 3 doesnt look like is gonna disappoint.

Bandito Shake Cometh
I would immediately recommend the God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Little Big Planet, Uncharted, and Infamous serieseses.

Banned
Yeah, that game kicked my ass HARD.

I'd recommend Mass Effect 2 if you haven't gotten it already. And Fallout 3 if you like shooters.

Don't play ME2 unless you are going to play it on 360 or PC. I mean don't play it unless you are going to play ME1 and import your save. That lame ass motion comic gives you the BASIC bit 5 choices in ME1, but doesn't go beyond that.

In Justice, We Trust!
Don't play ME2 unless you are going to play it on 360 or PC. I mean don't play it unless you are going to play ME1 and import your save. That lame ass motion comic gives you the BASIC bit 5 choices in ME1, but doesn't go beyond that.

Yeah, it's a real shame that it doesn't acknowledge the side quests you did too, the moments with Conrad Verner are some of my favrioute moments in the game.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNNhYI8rjqs"]YouTube - ‪Mass Effect 2 - Shooting Conrad Verner‬‏[/ame]

Still, at least Bio Ware through PS3 owners a bone in that regard.

Lurker
Definitely the Yakuza series, valkyria chronicles, Resonance of Fate [Funny thing is those three are Sega Games]. I like the Way of the Samurai series not many do. Uncharted, Infamous; I dont recommend Killzone or Resistance mainly because of all the FPS out there those two seem clunky IMO. MGS4 but only if you've played the first three or if not, you download the MGS Database off the PSN.

The uncharted games are just 3rd person action games. I've played the first quite a bit, and some of the 2nd. The stories to the games are great, but the game play is just your average action game.

......and....?

Get Uncharted 2 and inFAMOUS 1 and 2, they're all great games.

Lurker
Too bad you didn't get the PS3 a couple of months ago. You would have gotten Infamous for free.