Sounds pretty great overall, though it's a bit disappointing about the Dragon Styles - I was looking forward to flying around as Hurricane Dragon and slashing around Dynasty Warriors-style as Land Dragon. Maybe in a sequel?

Less than two more weeks!

闇 戦士
Accel Booster Hotness!!!:castlerock:

c20130514_kamenriderbtw_095_cs1w1_720x405_zpsafbc1ca4.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds pretty great overall, though it's a bit disappointing about the Dragon Styles - I was looking forward to flying around as Hurricane Dragon and slashing around Dynasty Warriors-style as Land Dragon. Maybe in a sequel?

Less than two more weeks!

They say you can do all of that with All Dragon since it will feature all of the special attack from the Dragons (including Thunder, Blizzard and Gravity)

They say you can do all of that with All Dragon since it will feature all of the special attack from the Dragons (including Thunder, Blizzard and Gravity)
Oh? That makes up for it by a lot, in that case! He'll be like playing as a real dragon almost. Sucks that it's timed only, but I'll just have to make really good use of it then.

So I made a list of the forms present (revealed so far) in the game and how they are presented.

Free Form Change
Attack Only
Power Up (Timed)

Kamen Rider Kuuga
Mighty Form (Rising)
Dragon Form (Rising)
Pegasus Form (Rising)
Titan Form (Rising)
Amazing Mighty Form
Ultimate Form

Kamen Rider Agito
Ground Form
Shining Form

Kamen Rider Ryuki
Main Form
Survive Mode

Kamen Rider Faiz
Main Form
Axel Form (10 sec use)
Blaster Form

Kamen Rider Blade
Ace Form
King Form

Kamen Rider Hibiki
Main Form
Hibiki Kurenai
Hibiki Soukou (Armed Hibiki)

Kamen Rider Kabuto
Masked Form
Rider Form
Hyper Form

Kamen Rider Den-O
Sword Form
Rod Form
Ax Form
Gun Form
Liner Form
Climax Form

Kamen Rider Kiva
Kiva Form
Garulu Form
Basshaa Form
Dogga Form
DoGaBaKi Form
Emperor Form

Kamen Rider Decade
Decade
Complete Form

Kamen Rider W
CycloneJoker
CycloneTrigger
CycloneMetal

HeatMetal
HeatJoker
HeatTrigger

LunaTrigger
LunaJoker
LunaMetal

CycloneJokerXtreme

Kamen Rider Accel
Accel
Accel Booster
Accel Trial

Kamen Rider OOO
Tatoba Combo
Gatakiriba Combo
Latorartar Combo
Sagohzo Combo
Tajadol Combo
Shauta Combo
Putotyra Combo

Kamen Rider Fourze
Base States
Elek States
Fire States
Magnet States
Cosmic States

Kamen Rider Wizard
Flame Style
Water Style
Hurricane Style
Land Style
Flame Dragon (??)
Water Dragon (??)
Hurricane Dragon (??)
Land Dragon (??)
All Dragon
Infinity Style (DLC-only with no transformation required)

Kamen Rider Beast
Beast
Beast Hyper (DLC-only with no transformation required)

In Justice, We Trust!
I wonder how the more sillier Rings like Smell will even work in the game?

Lurker
So I made a list of the forms present (revealed so far) in the game and how they are presented.

you missed Fang Joker

and have they said anything about liner form in particular?, it would be weird having it as one of den O's free form changes, i'm guessing like FJ, it will both be a separate rider altogether(also like infinity and hyper DLC)

if agito only have shining as the other form i wonder what fight style/unique gimmick that his base form would have, charged special attacks like RG? that would be underwhelming IMO

Last edited:
Huh, I'm really surprised about Agito. I would've thought he'd be as good in to get all his forms as Kuuga.

you missed Fang Joker

Yes and no, I didn't put FangJoker in because I really don't know how it will work so I'm counting as non-revealed.

and have they said anything about liner form in particular?, it would be weird having it as one of den O's free form changes, i'm guessing like FJ, it will both be a separate rider altogether(also like infinity and hyper DLC)

Liner is a free form change like the other 4. Which kinda makes sense since in the series it was used as "the form to fight in the past" since the Imagin couldn't connect anymore.
ライナーフォームは、基本の4フォームと同じく、いつでも自由にチェンジできる。

if agito only have shining as the other form i wonder what fight style/unique gimmick that his base form would have, charged special attacks like RG? that would be underwhelming IMO

Virtually nothing has been said about Agito (which is kinda wierd) that is why i am only counting Ground and Shining. I guess that Flame and Storm will probably free forms and Trinity I am not sure.