Singapore HJU Fans

I was raised watching All Showa Ultraman series, Gavan, Flashman, Maskman, Cybercops & Kamen Rider Black in my home country & TurboRanger, Black RX, & Winspector at my neighbourhood country while staying at grandma's.
 
I was raised watching All Showa Ultraman series, Gavan, Flashman, Maskman, Cybercops & Kamen Rider Black in my home country & TurboRanger, Black RX, & Winspector at my neighbourhood country while staying at grandma's.

welcome to HJU man~!
 
Den-O's currently airing on okto right?

I somehow never manage to get up on time to catch a glimpse...
 
Den-O's currently airing on okto right?

I somehow never manage to get up on time to catch a glimpse...

They've just aired episode 18, iirc. I'd advise you don't watch it. The dubbing is frankly quite horrible compared to the previous shows... :shakefist
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…