Shows You Like But Nobodies' Heard Of...

Skyknight

Lurker
1. The Dreamstone
2. Nightman
3. Terrahawks
4. Sealab 2020 (the original, I doubt, anyone saw before 2021, recently rewatched it, could NOT stop laughing)
5. Shadow Raiders
6. Princess Starla and The Jewel Riders
7. Roswell Conpsiracies
 
Kyusaku said:
If this were on DVD my friend would snatch it up in a second, he thinks Ryan Reynolds is hilarious.

I own this on DVD.
Dammit, I fucking wish they'd release it on DVD. Sure I taped every episode...but it's just no the same! :bawling:

I have Clerks myself, but lots have never heard of it...and it's DAMN funny.
 
Adventures of Pete & Pete
Star Blazers (it's more well known now thanks to the internet)
Jace & The Wheeled Warriors
Turbo Teen
Tiger Sharks
Street Hawk
Voyagers!
Automan (liked it as a kid...but i think it's HORRIBLE now:laugh:)
Emergency

That's all I can think off the top of my head right now.

-RF
 
FreedomBlack said:
TigerSharks...damn, I miss that one. Shame it never got a half-hour format.
I thought i was a half hour...it was just part of an animation block usually shown on Sundays.

-RF
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top