Shows the wife has made you watch

VengeanceGOD

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Or girlfriend, for that matter.

Everyone who's been in a serious living together relationship knows that the television is, sadly, not in your control 100% of the time and you're sometimes stuck watching girly shows. So...let's talk about 'em. What are some shows you've watched that you wouldn't have normally, and what did you think?

Sex and the City - I did get sort of into the story of this show, in that the characters were kind of interesting. But I gave up and refused to watch again the third time Dumb-As-A-Bag-of-Rocks Jessica Parker cheated on some really cool guy with the douche from Law and Order.

Project Runway - My interest in this shows piques and wanes depending on the designers and how interesting they are...'cause I sure as **** don't care about the clothes. On a completely unrelated note, the judges are crazy, that dress was beautiful.

The Amazing Race - Actually like this one, except the one or two seasons where there have been NO interesting teams, and that one time it was all families running it.
 
Life After People. After the show told me cats were going to evolve folds of skin which would allow them to glide from building to building in a hundred years after people, I've refused to watch any movies or shows she suggests nor read any books she says she likes.
 
actually the shows that she made me watch, I actually enjoyed! haha!! For the most part anyway :D It's all korean drama so I can't really remember the title of the show hehe:sweat:
 
Last edited:
I make my woman turn the TV off.

13ygwif1.gif
 
First girl chiming in...hehe

Shows I've made my man watch: Fushigi Yuugi, Devil Wears Prada (ok, technically not a show, but w/e he ended up really liking it). Sex and the City on and off, Scrubs, (thinking of making him watch Gossip Girls) hahaha.

OK, that being said, if you thought those were bad, he's lucky I watch these with him: Spartacus, Entourage, Various Shoujo anime, and Man Vs. Food, Man Vs. Wild, oh and Deadliest Catch.

It's a good thing we have a lot more in common than not. hehe. *toys with idea of Sailor Moon~* hmmm...:anime:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top