Show off your Sentai Changer/Morphers and Kamen rider Belts Collection

morpher.jpg

v-changer brace, power brace, astro morpher, custom magna defender morpher
growl phone, dino minder, magiphone, grip phone

names are given in the 'correct version' (BJ or BA)
 
are there any video/picture reviews on the quantum morpher/chrono changer? Im just curious about the functions

The japanese counter part of the Quantum Morpher is the V-Commander, the english counterpart of the Chrono Changer is the Chrono Morpher. I'm sure Rangerboard has some Text reviews of the Quantum Morpher, Chrono Changer, and Chrono Morpher
 
dscf1677ba6ez7.jpg

I know I don't have as much as you guys but my parents are aren't always willing to buy me things.

Sorry for the blurry pic. My hands were a bit shaky(they still are too).
 
Last edited:
WOW!! Those last couple of pics SERIOUSLY need to be resized!
Here's a tip...if it stretches the board way out...it's too big ;)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top