jetman : a sentai show written like the early Heisei Rider shows?

I'm of course talking about the Rider shows written by Inoue, and when I'm talking about Jetman, I'm talking about the Inoue written episodes and story arcs.

If someone watched Jetman, he can easily notice that if he/she watches only the Inoue written episodes, he has pretty much seen the whole Jetman story, the remaining episodes being pretty much filler stuff that aren't needed to follow the main storyline.
What strikes me, especially after the intro arc, is how Inoue writes his show in a way very similar he would write later his Rider shows, notably Faiz or Kiva.
He thrives in seeing conflict between characters, be them villains and heroes. When one looks at the way he writes the Jetman, one could see more a Rider like dynamics rather than a sentai one : Inoue seems only interested in two heroes : Ryu and Gai and highlights more their antagonism than their unity.

One could even see the Jetman as follow :
Ryu = heroic Rider
Gai = cynic Rider, but a good heart overall
Kaori = Rider girl, in the middle of the conflict between the guys (the fact she can transform is almost irrelevant (besides, Inoue made sometimes his Rider girls henshin sometimes))
Raita and Ako : who are those guys?

Even Maria/ Rie ends up being the sympathetic villainess with a tragic end, also seen in shows like Faiz and Kiva. Like in Faiz and Kiva, drama, love conundrums play a major role in the story.

It's very striking how in a lot of Inoue arcs, Raita, Ako and Kaori end up in a situation similar to the citizens in distress (notably the mirror arc (episodes 13-14), in a way the Demon arc in episodes 30-32, most importantly the Veronica arc and the final Tranza arc). It's often up to Ryu alone, or with Gai, to save everyone.
Even more striking, in a lot of cases, what saves the heroes isn't really their teamwork but more internal conflicts within villains (Radiguet plays a decisive role at least in 3 arcs).

While sentai is about teamwork, more often than not, here, it seems downplayed, unless when it's about Gai and Ryu teaming up together.

Jetman pretty much looks much more a traditional sentai in all episodes written by the secondary writers. But when it's written by Inoeu, it has a dynamic never seen again in sentai.

Your thoughts?

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
I think that is mostly becaue Inoue has the nasty habit of reusing the same ideas, themes and characters most of the time.

That is not to say that he is a talentless hack, when he makes the effort he can write very good scripts, but when he doesn´t he seems to simply fall back into the same old tricks, tricks that stopped being relevant 20 years ago.

So its not that Inoue wrote Jetman as an early Heisei Rider show, he simply writes the same show most of the time. Just look at Shougeki Gouraigan, even if the show was an "original" idea, it was still a very 'Inoue' show in terms of characters, plot twist and themes.