I would love a male pink ranger. Now let's bring black/green females and I'll be set.

Same goes for the idea that superheroes are for boys and playing house is for girls. They do those things because that's what their parents encourage. Many boys will happily play with dolls and many girls will happily roughhouse if they're not brought up to associate these things with a social stigma.

I'm all for anything that breaks down arbitrary societal barriers that contribute to inequality, no matter how small, so I'm all for showing kids that a dude can wear pink and still be awesome.

Aren't you conditioning them anyway if you switch the roles? Are you claiming there is nothing inherent in males and females' psychology and everything was invented by society? What does playing with dolls or roughhousing have to do with inequality? How would switching things up solve anything?

Super Moderator
She's not advocating a swap of the roles. Besides that would just leave us some lameass Sliders episode version of the same issue.

She's saying let kids and adults be free to choose what they like or don't like rather than having it be dictated for them that blue is for boys only and pink color is for girls only.

As I said in my previous post, I don't pink works well on the male form but that's my aesthetic opinion. It is not for me or anyone else to say "PINK IS ONLY FOR GIRLS AND ANY BOY WHO LIKES IT IS WRONG! ..or gay, or gay and wrong!"

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Purple is often associated with women/gay men, yet GekiViolet was purple ...

nonexistent
They did...

963695255410.jpg

Just saying.

If you want a Male Pink, just have him have black accents. Look at Decade, Deka Pink or Pink Flash. They all look normal, and look like what men would actually wear.

The other pinks, not so much. Though Pteraranger comes close, something is just missing.

I think Pink Flash and even Dynapink are a great example of a male pink suit