Should Keitai Sosakan 7 get an Movie

Hellz yeah!

plus all the girls will be prettier than usual :169:

but yeah i love the show, and i know the movie will be a hit
 
I guess so. I love the show a whole lot, but I dunno if I'd want a movie depending on how it ends.

Kivat's right though, I like the girls in the show. :D
 
Like you guys said, if it needs one, I'd totally watch it. But I don't want one just for the sake of there being one, ya know?
 
aw man, I meant to click "no opinion" but i hit no instead. Truth is, I just don't care whether it gets a movie or not. I love Miike, but the cellphone thing just didn't fully grab me in the first ep, so I haven't watched one since.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top