SentaiRider
Lurker
Am thinking of getting Gatac Zecter Belt from Hoppy link japan,but they have on a Backordered,I was wondering should I buy it now or wait ontill its in stock.
SentaiRider said:Am thinking of getting Gatac Zecter Belt from Hoppy link japan,but they have on a Backordered,I was wondering should I buy it now or wait ontill its in stock.
Zecter said:If you are prepared to pay and possibly wait for the belt,go ahead and order it even if it is backordered. This was what happened when i ordered the Sasword Zecter from HLJ when it was in Backordered status. After like 2 weeks, my friend called to tell me that HLJ had the Sasword Zecter in stock and was preparing to ship. When i checked the site after that,it was still in Backorder status. So,it's like if you order it now in Backorder status, you are in sort of like a queue,so it's like when they have stock,it is distributed in the order of the customers who place their order from the earilest to the latest. I pre-ordered mine and it's already on it's way:buttrock: . Don't wait for it to be in stock....it can take an eternity, just the the Drake Zecter. It took 2 months for it to be back in stock(which is the surplus stock after filling in the orders of the people who ordered it while it is backordered.)and 'Low Stock" status!
However,the final desicion lies with you SentaiRider. Hope this has been helpful to you and others.:thumbs:
Zecter said:No prob man:buttrock: !
I also have to thank you for helping with the editing of KR Kabuto vids!