Should I give up on Zangetsu Shin Figuarts?

Hanamichi Rider

This is my stage now!!
Geez...I'm a big Gaim fan so I've been going through the motions of collecting lockseeds and the figures, and it's been pretty good so far. But now I'm at a crossroads with this Zangetsu Shin exclusive. I have Gaim, Baron, Ryugen, and standard Zangetsu, but since Shin is so freaking expensive I'm hesitant to get any of the new generation riders at all, as I feel the Yggdrasil crew would look very incomplete without him. Does anyone have any advice for getting him or any of the other Gaim exclusives? Or if not, advice on coming to terms with not having a complete set is welcome, too. :sweat:

Thanks,
Hanamichi
 
Hate to say it, but he's just not worth $150 (no six-inch piece of plastic is, no matter how cool it may look), and you could easily nab two other good exclusives for that amount (I feel your pain though, I've been at the same crossroad with Knight for a long time).
For whatever it's worth, I have it on good authority that Duke (who I see for $50 on ebay right now) and Sigurd are pretty fun figures by themselves (just look at what Gigabeetle over on Twitter has done with Duke). Plus, I don't know about you, but having two versions of the same character on a shelf like that always looks weird to me.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top