Should I Do KR Kiva's battle scenes in Halo 3?

Ryuutaros

"Training."
As you may know I am doing KR The Next in halo 3 but I can't start until the DVD comes out. (:shakefist )
So I was wondering if it was a good Idea to do the battle scenes in KR Kiva while I wait. Or should I do Den-o.
 
As you may know I am doing KR The Next in halo 3 but I can't start until the DVD comes out. (:shakefist )
So I was wondering if it was a good Idea to do the battle scenes in KR Kiva while I wait. Or should I do Den-o.


i got a question, are you using the characters from halo 3 or are you going to make kamen characters and putting them onto halo 3?
 
i don't get it :redface2:

He's saying with poor grammar that are you going to mod your Halo 3 with Kiva models rather than the Spartans. Which is an obvious no amirite?

Personally I think an original story would be better rather than copying another show/movie, let alone one that you have yet to see.
 
He's saying with poor grammar that are you going to mod your Halo 3 with Kiva models rather than the Spartans. Which is an obvious no amirite?

Personally I think an original story would be better rather than copying another show/movie, let alone one that you have yet to see.

Yeah, plus you won't run the risk of getting sued by Toei. :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top