Shotaro Ishinomori manga in English

Greetings Henshin Justice,
I'm new here, but I would like to promote my work.
I'm currently helping Happy Scans to translate some Shotaro Ishinomori's works for english-speaking readers, since GetYourComics was canceled.

We already released 2 volumes from the original Kamen Rider manga, and the rest is full translated also, so expect them soon. Our next projects will be Ryu no Michi and Kikaider, but we're still looking for new translators. If anyone wanna help, please contact us.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wondering if there were translations of the original comic. Good to see there is.

How many Rider mangas are there anyway? The ones that come to mind are this, Black, EVE and Spirits.
 
I've been wondering if there were translations of the original comic. Good to see there is.

How many Rider mangas are there anyway? The ones that come to mind are this, Black, EVE and Spirits.

Huh, I see the links for the first two volumes were not there anymore. Who wants to check it out, visit Happy Scans website.

There's really a huge number of Kamen Rider mangas, a few of them are actually good. The original, Black and Spirits being the best of them. A Amazon manga made by Ishinomori was made too, but its just a TV adaption with nothing special.
 
Sorry, we can't allow links to downloads of any kind on the main site. HJU has a sub forum called the Media Matrix (google it) and you're free to share the links there.
 
There's really a huge number of Kamen Rider mangas, a few of them are actually good. The original, Black and Spirits being the best of them. A Amazon manga made by Ishinomori was made too, but its just a TV adaption with nothing special.

Do you have a complete list of all the mangas?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top