General Discussion Shopping online anyone?

We have a online promotion here for 50% discount on Rock in Rio Lisboa 2014 if we buy the tickets until 31st December. It's a massive discount, each ticket costs 60€... The catch is I still don't know which bands are coming...

It depends on what kind of things I will be buying. However, I try to avoid purchase items online because it is a hassle to return the items if there's something wrong with them. I like to go to the store and look for things I want, that way I have an idea of what kind of items I'm looking for. For books, I do buy them online because I can find good deal or sale on books.

Yeah, I'm praying the few things I ordered arrive, and if they do arrive... everything I order is there and if everythig I ordered is there, I really hope it's exactly what I ordered and I don't have to return anything. I love going to the physical stores instead, but sometimes I can't find what I need in my city... so I need to order online :( Makes me feel a bit uneasy to order online sometimes...

We have a online promotion here for 50% discount on Rock in Rio Lisboa 2014 if we buy the tickets until 31st December. It's a massive discount, each ticket costs 60€... The catch is I still don't know which bands are coming...

That sounds like a great bargain :) I've never been to one of those concerts, but I heard they are a great experience. I guess everything comes with a catch ;) Ah, sadly everything in my life seems to be coming with a catch lately. If you really like that kind of concerts you should really go :)

Rock in Rio comes to Lisbon every two years only so we always go. It's a great environment and great bands. Last year we saw Linkin Park, Offspring and a few other great bands. It's not just about the music though, it's the whole package. You also have this sort of music festivals in Mexico Trellum?

I shop online at Ebay for cheap vinyls. Other than that I use Amazon to buy specific gifts for people that I can pick up at an Amazon Locker(recommending that to everyone!) so I don't have to send it to my home address.

Rock in Rio comes to Lisbon every two years only so we always go. It's a great environment and great bands. Last year we saw Linkin Park, Offspring and a few other great bands. It's not just about the music though, it's the whole package. You also have this sort of music festivals in Mexico Trellum?

We have a lot music festivals and concerts in Mexico :) But to be honest the best ones take place in Mexico city! I live very far away from there, and getting there can be such a hassle. I live 5 hours away from the border, the US one of course ;) Looking forward to go there at least once, I;ll surely go to concerts and festivals in Holland :)

I shop online at Ebay for cheap vinyls. Other than that I use Amazon to buy specific gifts for people that I can pick up at an Amazon Locker(recommending that to everyone!) so I don't have to send it to my home address.

Have yo ever had issues while buying on Ebay? I'm still waiting for 3 packeges, but I'm only worried about 2 of those packages... from two different chinese sellers and haven't arrived :O I'll wait this whole week to be fair since they have been kind enough to reply me :) If they refund me I'll give them a positive feedback. I'm sure my parecels got lost...

We have a lot music festivals and concerts in Mexico :) But to be honest the best ones take place in Mexico city! I live very far away from there, and getting there can be such a hassle. I live 5 hours away from the border, the US one of course ;) Looking forward to go there at least once, I;ll surely go to concerts and festivals in Holland :)

We have loads of festivals here in Portugal and quite a lot in Lisbon where I live, but this one always seems to have the best bands and it is within a walking distance from my house... :)

What other countries does Mexico border with?

That's awesome :) !! I wish I could go on a holiday to portugal, I might actually do that ;) After visiting Spain with my boyfriend (he wants to drive all the way to that place, lol!).

Uhm Mexico is sharing its borders with Belize and Guatemala. I think Belize isn't very famous... is one of the countries I NEVER hear anything about on the news, so odd!!! Not even once I've heard that country being mentioned!