Shinken Pink: Shut Up Bitch, Go Fix Me a Turkey Pot Pie

A) Shouldn't matter, as violence is violence B) is a guess.

Again, you have an inherent bias against this specific situation that shows through.

Those would all be things that make it worse. It doesn't make it right for Ryuunosuke to hit Chiaki. I wasn't even on the board when that episode aired or I might have said something about it.
 
The fans? Seriously? What does that have to do with what the show itself provides us with? Nothing. Everyone knows most shippers just grasp at the slightest things to make a relationship out of.
This so much. I am a shipper and I am so not blind to this huge fault that we have.
 
Those would all be things that make it worse. It doesn't make it right for Ryuunosuke to hit Chiaki. I wasn't even on the board when that episode aired or I might have said something about it.

Ah. Then carry on. I have no argument with you if you're equal opportunity about it. It's a bit much but rock out.
 
Unbelievable. I watched the preview for 39 finally, and wtf? I don't even see Takeru pushing Mako away... it doesn't even look like he's having some violence towards her. *roll eyes*

God I can't believe some people just focus on something that HAS NOT EVEN HAPPENED, in which we know NOTHING of what happened before and after! Moreover, isn't it laughable how Takeru's so-called "violence" is so... picked on, while him protecting Mako earlier on in the preview is just FORGOTTEN!? Wtf seriously.
 
Moreover, isn't it laughable how Takeru's so-called "violence" is so... picked on, while him protecting Mako earlier on in the preview is just FORGOTTEN!? Wtf seriously.

That's the bit that makes me think they will hook up within the next few episodes, and which makes it bad to show him hitting her (when he'll probably get the girl shortly afterwards.)
 
...Takeru's so-called "violence" is so... picked on, while him protecting Mako earlier on in the preview is just FORGOTTEN!? Wtf seriously.

It didn't look like him protecting her to me; it looks like she got in his why while he was fighting Juuzo and he yanked her out of the way to keep on fighting him.

She'll prevent him from fighting Juuzo, or even be responsible for Juuzo kicking his ass, she'll have a talk with him that makes him feel like he's not the superior bad-ass in battle he thinks he is, he strikes her, later on they'll be fighting with Dayuu and she takes a hit for him and then he'll be all "Mako!" and realize that maybe he has feelings for her. That's mostly all guesswork, except I think it's obvious that he is supposed to strike her, and if he's striking her out of rage...that is a bit of an ugly picture.
 
It didn't look like him protecting her to me; it looks like she got in his why while he was fighting Juuzo and he yanked her out of the way to keep on fighting him.

She'll prevent him from fighting Juuzo, or even be responsible for Juuzo kicking his ass, she'll have a talk with him that makes him feel like he's not the superior bad-ass in battle he thinks he is, he strikes her, later on they'll be fighting with Dayuu and she takes a hit for him and then he'll be all "Mako!" and realize that maybe he has feelings for her. That's mostly all guesswork, except I think it's obvious that he is supposed to strike her, and if he's striking her out of rage...that is a bit of an ugly picture.

Indeed it would be.
 
It didn't look like him protecting her to me; it looks like she got in his why while he was fighting Juuzo and he yanked her out of the way to keep on fighting him.

She'll prevent him from fighting Juuzo, or even be responsible for Juuzo kicking his ass, she'll have a talk with him that makes him feel like he's not the superior bad-ass in battle he thinks he is, he strikes her, later on they'll be fighting with Dayuu and she takes a hit for him and then he'll be all "Mako!" and realize that maybe he has feelings for her. That's mostly all guesswork, except I think it's obvious that he is supposed to strike her, and if he's striking her out of rage...that is a bit of an ugly picture.

Oh I got blinded by my affection for Takeru... sorry, XD
 
That's mostly all guesswork, except I think it's obvious that he is supposed to strike her, and if he's striking her out of rage...that is a bit of an ugly picture.

This is a very interesting theory! The main issue with it that I can see is that it presumes Takeru wants to fight Juuzou. This would be standard behavior for many Super Sentai protagonists, but Shinkenger has been a little subversive in this regard.

Takeru has clearly never taken any joy in his bouts with Juuzou and has in fact tries to avoid them for a few episodes, as I recall it. The impression I got when Takeru did finally give Juuzou his duel was that Takeru only did it because it had become clear to him that nothing else he did would get Juuzou to stop being a problem.

So I can't really much see Takeru moving Mako out of the way to get to Juuzou unless something that happens in the next episode drastically changes the tenor of his and Juuzou's relationship. Juuzou clearly views himself as Takeru's rival, but Takeru seems to view Juuzou as more of a frustration than anything else. He's never really spoiled to get at Juuzou in a fight.

Now, I could see Takeru moving Mako out of the way because he thinks Juuzou is more dangerous to her than to him. We've seen Juuzou hold back against Takeru in the past and we've also seen that Juuzou doesn't really give a damn about sparing the rest of the Shinkengers.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top