kyo28 Member Mar 16, 2006 #2 Maybe it's better to give credit to the person who made this picture? I've listed the authors and their respective sites in this thread: http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=6346 If you like super robot images like those, there's plenty more in these sites :buttrock: EDIT: Plenty more here: http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~m-0563/gangu/gangu_photo.htm http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~m-0563/gangu/gangu_photo2.htm http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~m-0563/gangu/gangu_photo3.htm http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~m-0563/gangu/gangu_photo4.htm http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~m-0563/gangu/gangu_photo5.htm http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~m-0563/gangu/sentairobo.htm Last edited: Mar 16, 2006
Maybe it's better to give credit to the person who made this picture? I've listed the authors and their respective sites in this thread: http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=6346 If you like super robot images like those, there's plenty more in these sites :buttrock: EDIT: Plenty more here: http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~m-0563/gangu/gangu_photo.htm http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~m-0563/gangu/gangu_photo2.htm http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~m-0563/gangu/gangu_photo3.htm http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~m-0563/gangu/gangu_photo4.htm http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~m-0563/gangu/gangu_photo5.htm http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~m-0563/gangu/sentairobo.htm
Kouji Kabuto Mazin...Go! Mar 16, 2006 #3 Yeah thanks! People were asking me where it came from but I don't know because it was just sent to me.
Yeah thanks! People were asking me where it came from but I don't know because it was just sent to me.