SH Figure Arts Joker and Crystal Skull

DX Joker Memory (regular), DX Skull Memory

*edit* Thanks to DoGu I've secured Joker and possibly Skull (thanks bro), and I'm in contact with some to compare Skull's prices, etc.

That being said, I'm on to my next list of things I need to acquire.

-DX Joker (Regular, T2 is too expensive for me right now)
-DX Skull Memory (Regular)
-Never Jacket (xxl)

I'm hoping to find these at a maybe semi-normal price? If you got them and can help me out, throw me a PM. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I've been really thinking about selling both of those. I love both of them, but I kind to buy some other things that's not figuarts. They're not misb, but I haven't taken them out and put them on display. Just looked at their awesomeness. Hmmm.....
 
I've been really thinking about selling both of those. I love both of them, but I kind to buy some other things that's not figuarts. They're not misb, but I haven't taken them out and put them on display. Just looked at their awesomeness. Hmmm.....

I'll send you a PM, hopefully we can work something. That's fine as long as they're complete with box.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top