SGS: Unlimited Adventure

What, it's my vacation.
It's the time when I'll finallly be able to start posting regurlarly again.
See, vacation for me is just sleeping all day and doing nothing.
 
The way you had made it sounded that you would not be able to post that day we resume and merely wanted to know if you like someone to cover you while you're enjoying some R&R.

If I was wrong to make that assumption then apologize greatly for the miss communication.
 
Well since Ms. Pink will be away and DK will be gone soon, I hearby say that yeah it is.
Pleasenoteanystatementsmadeheretoandafterarestrictsubjecttochangeinfacttheyprobablywillbebecauseimjustmakingrandomshitup.
AHEM.
 
You are approved. I am sorry that it has taken this long to approve it. Have a few things to wrap up before leaving this Saturday.
 
I am back. Forgive my lateness in responding. Today I'm just taking it easy and feel better. No, I had fun, just that there was a bit of a close call to put it mildly
 
My friend you've just hit the key word there....I could have...no...both me and my mother could have.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…