Sentai Vs. PR Round 1 Zyuranger vs. MMPR Season 1

I've been watching Sentai lately and now I want other opinions. So, I figured I'd start with the very beginning. Zyuranger or Mighty Morphin' Season 1?
 
MMPR changed everything for everyone.

Zyuranger had the Burai arcs which rocked and alone totally make it better than MMPR but still the kid focus in every fucking Zyuranger episode hurt it ALOT.....
 
I despised MMPR. Zyuranger was good for the most part.

While I greatly disagree with that comment, I understand where you're coming from. If MMPR was one season that never got better, it would suck. But, seeing where it started and where it is now, I gotta go with MMPR.
 
I remembered me and two of my buddies got a cassette of Power rangers right after it aired. We were all interested, thinking "America made it's own changeman!? this has to be interesting!" we sat back, watched, and were pretty disgusted with the show.
The characters were cookie-cutter with no personality, the villians did basically nothing and the actions scenes demorphed weren't impressive at all. A year later we watched Zyuranger and overall enjoyed it. it wasn't the best, no, but it was atleast fun.
I'm going with zyu on this one easily.
 
ZYU hands down better arcs better roll call better music and pr changed the melody of the Beast Play Sword that annoyed me and plus a Gojira fan and ZYu supposedly being based in Tokyo and Dragon Ceaser Rising from Tokyo Bay is fantasic the stop footage is there in MMPR but since MMPR set in us the stop foottage of dc rising from Tokyo bay in context makes no sense
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top