Sentai/Rider Movies & VS. Specials Thread

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I know that there have been a lot of threads concerning about both Sentai and Kamen Rider, but has there been anything about the movies and the vs. specials??? I don't think so!!!!!

So here I am again, hearing about the peeps' favorite Sentai and Kamen Rider Movies and VS. Specials and why they like them so much. Don't ask me, I am just being anti-nosey.

Enjoy!!!!! Peace and happiness my brothers and sisters!!!!!:buttrock: :buttrock:
 
My favorite VS. movie is Dekaranger vs. Abaranger. It's very well written and funny. My favorite movei would be the Magiranger movie. I only saw the Kamen Rider Black RX movie where he met his past forms, which I liked.
 
My favorite Rider movie would be Shin Kamen Rider.

Sentai movie: GoGoFive - Gekitotsu! Aratanaru Chou Senshi

VS movie: Carranger VS Ohranger. Freakin' hilarious, and I love how the Carranger team ridicules the Ohranger team. "What kind of pose is that?" :laugh:
 
Favorite Sentai Movies

Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger The Movie: Fire Mountain Roar
Ninpou Sentai Hurricanger Shusuuto The Movie
Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger The Movie: Full Blast Action
Mahou Sentai Magiranger The Movie: The Bride of Infershia
GoGo Sentai Boukenger The Movie: The Ultimate Precious

Favorite Sentai Teamups

Gekisou Sentai CAAAAAARRANGER vs. Ohranger
Denji Sentai Megaranger vs. CAAAAARRANGER
Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGoV vs. Gingaman
Mirai Sentai Timeranger vs. GoGoV
Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai
Ninpou Sentai Hurricanger vs. Gaoranger
Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger vs. Abaranger
Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger:buttrock: :buttrock:
 
The ones I've seen were

Ohrangers vs. Kakurangers
Abarangers vs. Dekarangers
Ohrangers vs. Carrangers
Kakurangers the movie
Ohranger the movie
Dekarangers full Blast action
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…