[SELLING] Kamen Rider Kick Hopper Complete Costume

Phalanx

Member
Complete Kick Hopper (Kabuto) costume for sale, never before worn, new in box. The helmet has been removed, and worn one time.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2a0jqpu&s=7
http://img513.imageshack.us/i/20110109190719.jpg/
http://img23.imageshack.us/i/20110109190658.jpg/
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/217/20110109163256.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/i/20110109163243.jpg/
http://img813.imageshack.us/i/1w2232132.jpg/
http://img227.imageshack.us/i/mailgooglecomv.jpg/
http://img683.imageshack.us/i/helmetkh.jpg/
http://img707.imageshack.us/i/khsuit.jpg/


Measurements in centimeters. Refer to the image link for specifics.
http://img816.imageshack.us/i/sizet.jpg/
a - 48.5
b - 101.2
c - 88
d - 101.6
e - 63.8
f - 23.9
h - 35
g - 16.9
i - 39 1/2
j - 58.1
k - 50.7
l - 143.7
m - 39.5
n - 79.2

My ebay page - http://myworld.ebay.com/shinkairi

The suit was consructed by Aniki, which he made specifically for me this passed year.

I'm eager to sell this, so to help gain possible buyers , I will ask for no more than $800 for this, shipped for a limited time, before i put in on eBay for auction. As we all know, they usually go for well over this, new (this is new, and I paid $1500+ for it).


I'm asking for exactly what I paid for it [$1,500 OBO].
 
Last edited:
Just as some advise, if you want to sell your costume for that amount of cash you're going to want to take a LOT more pictures and give a full description (what is the size, any imperfections, etc).
Also a link to your ebay page (if you have one) so people can see your feedback rating will be helpful as well.
 
i am also doing kickhopper. i already got aniki kickhopper and doing the rest on my own. good luck.
 
Just as some advise, if you want to sell your costume for that amount of cash you're going to want to take a LOT more pictures and give a full description (what is the size, any imperfections, etc).
Also a link to your ebay page (if you have one) so people can see your feedback rating will be helpful as well.

Indeed. I'll post alot more pics, plus the exact dimensions once I get home from work.

Also, here is my ebay profile. http://myworld.ebay.com/shinkairi

dude that looks bad ass, but yeah you gotta give dimensions, and be out of the box:laugh:

Haha. Definitely. I wish I could hold on to it, but I'm definitely strapped for cash. I also have a White Dino/AbareKiller I'm trying to hold onto, but I may put it up for sell here, aswell.
 
My apologies for taking so long. Had to go out of town. ;)

Here's some more pictures, as promised.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/217/20110109163256.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/i/20110109163243.jpg/
http://img813.imageshack.us/i/1w2232132.jpg/
http://img227.imageshack.us/i/mailgooglecomv.jpg/
http://img683.imageshack.us/i/helmetkh.jpg/
http://img707.imageshack.us/i/khsuit.jpg/


As the dimensions are as follows (in centimeters, use the chart)
http://img816.imageshack.us/i/sizet.jpg/
a - 48.5
b - 101.2
c - 88
d - 101.6
e - 63.8
f - 23.9
h - 35
g - 16.9
i - 39 1/2
j - 58.1
k - 50.7
l - 143.7
m - 39.5
n - 79.2

I'm 5'8", about 180, with broad shoulders.

Remember it's $1,500 or the best offer. :) If you have any additional questions, let me know! I'm also debating on selling my AbareKiller/White Dino Ranger suit, aswell. If anyone is interested, I can post pictures for that aswell.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top