SECRET HEADQUARTERS coming to Paramount+

Skylar Kinsley

Super Moderator
Secret Headquarters is a family-friendly adventure film starring Owen Wilson and Walker Scobell. This film is Walker Scobell‘s follow-up after his Netflix hit Adam Project. Adam Project is one of the biggest original films on Netflix because of its ratings. That movie earned 233,150,000 American households in its first month. 
Paramount+ wanted success, so it cast Scobell for the lead role and gave him a follow-up film. It is another collaboration between directors Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman. Both of them previously worked together...

Continue reading...




 
2023 is like Owen Wilson's year after his comeback with Marry Me. It is nice to see him in movies again after Hollywood abandons him.
 
Scobell is the next big child star because he is going to be Percy Jackson in Disney Plus. This kid is getting project after project. He could be as big as the Stranger Things kids in the next 5 years. If he keeps building his momentum.
 
It's funny how Walker went from having nothing to eventually having three distinct projects on three different streaming sites when Percy Jackson comes out. It doesn't have to be fantastic, I get that, but it will still be a lot of fun. Secret Headquarters looks amazing, and I'm so excited to see Walker Scobell do his thing again after what he did in the Adam Project.
 
This film resembles a cross between Sky High and Spy Kids in certain ways.
It doesn't have to be fantastic, I get that, but it will still be a lot of fun. Secret Headquarters looks amazing, and I'm so excited to see Walker Scobell do his thing again after what he did in the Adam Project.
 
It's funny how Walker went from having nothing to eventually having three distinct projects on three different streaming sites when Percy Jackson comes out. On the whole, this movie seems incredibly intriguing, and I am eager to see it when it comes out. It's exciting to see a Paramount movie that is so brand-new, unique, and takes the superhero genre and uses it to great effect. However, I'm quite disappointed that it will air on Paramount+ rather than in cinemas (as originally planned). If Paramount had the confidence to put this movie in theaters, I would have been thrilled to see it there and it might have been a financial success.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top