Sean Wiig : the young Tendou Souji

...when did he call Hiro a jerk? He said the exact opposite. And damn. Who would be proud of being in that horrible movie? I like the kid's sense of humor. :O
 
...when did he call Hiro a jerk? He said the exact opposite. And damn. Who would be proud of being in that horrible movie? I like the kid's sense of humor. :O

here....

"This is a picture of me and the actor for the lead role. He's this real popular actor in Japan, and I got his signature, which was cool. I forgot his name. I would call him a popular jerk and a trend chaser, but he was real nice to me and stuff so I just can't do it."


oh I forgot you are a KR Kabuto hater..hehe..it's fine your opinion..:)

well I just feel he at least knew what he was doing in that rubble scene..
 
here....

"This is a picture of me and the actor for the lead role. He's this real popular actor in Japan, and I got his signature, which was cool. I forgot his name. I would call him a popular jerk and a trend chaser, but he was real nice to me and stuff so I just can't do it."
Doesn't sound like he's calling him a jerk at all.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top