Screenshots of Ryuki AV sybs please!

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
I just wanna see what they're like really, got my debit card ready, have it in my cart but am thinking to myself. I don't know what these subs are like, they've been described to me but I need to see them with my own eyes! So this question is generally aimed at Forever Knight, ninjastriker and Genocider since I know they own the sets. Arigatou! :)
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Didn't know there was a Ryuki AV set. With correct names and everything?

There's AV and MI I believe. Nah, the names are Chinese. I just wanna see the subs really, wanna know if the sentences are structured properly unlike Faiz 3-7 and 25-28 on my AV subbed set.... *shudders*
 
ninjastriker said:
i replyed to your pm, as mentioned i will post the screenshots tommorrow when i have got them done.

Tomorrow huh? :disappoin

..............

Okay! :D Thanks ninjastriker! Hopefully they turn out to be good. Some dude on MSN wasn't very helpful, he called the subs terrible cos Shinji is called Janse, Ren is Lian and Yui is Yuy. I know about the names, just need to know how good the sentences are structured, how well the opening is subbed, the vents etc.... I don't wanna look at a sub that says "Sword Penis" when it says "Sword Vent." XD

Scorpion Penis and Gao Main Bastard!
 
You can cancel the pics ninjastriker, once my paypal account is up and I upload £25 into it, I'll order Rider Black and the 13 Rider Movies. *slaps self repeatedly* DAMN THIS CONFLICT INSIDE ME! But KR Black's 1st episode was just so damn good that I have to see it all! I wanna see it even more than Ryuki! Gonna take a step back from Faiz this month (over 10 years XD) and go old school with Black! Not to mention the old school Rider movies! Gomen nasai!
 
no probs, well if you ever need screenshots just let me know and i will post them.

KR black is one of the best rider series and defintly worth watching. Its the best series i have ever seen and i personally recommend it as a series to see.
 
Forever Knight said:
LoL the AV Ryuki subs are fine. :confused:

*goes into Grandpa Simpson mode* Hah, gee oohhhh....

Well I could order Ryuki with my card, but if I get Black I can wait till my paypal account is up and running. I want both of em but can only get a series a month really. I loved episode 1 of Black but I've seen eps 1-5 of Ryuki. I'd personally like to see the end of the Scissors two-parter but if the site I'm gonna get it from is out of stock, it can be nearly two weeks till it actually gets shipped... :disappoin
 
i have the Ryuki HK dvd.im not sure if it's AV or MI but, some of the subs are funny.

"kamen Rider Big Tooth" AKA Kamen rider tiger
"once a rider, rider whole life"

"Todays situation is not good" i dont know why,but i found that funny.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top