Judge Faiz
I am the law
So for the past 3 days I've been in San Francisco at Media Gamming Summit that we were holding.
Now I'm not exactly sure what I can talk about, and what I can't, so I'm going to be vague at times.
It can be said that there was certainly a brawl that happened to play one of the titles and on another title, people seemed to be magically transported to another galaxy
A couple of the highlights for me, was I got to play the **** out of Guitar Hero III!!! This game ROCKS :buttrock: The controller for the Wii rocks and everything about the game came together VERY well!! What was REALLY cool was I also got to meet and talk to one of the developers of the game as well. It was nothing close to any type of formal interview, so I'm not going to repeat what he said (I don't know what was just chatting, or what was shop-talk). It was great learning some behind-the-scenes info about the GH franchise though, and we exchanged business cards at the end of the day too!
I also one of the FragDoll's newest members, Mischief at the event. I also got to kick her ass a couple of games! Which I had to rub in her face, cause I KNOW she's going to annihilate my ass when we play Halo 3 (she promised to protect me my first time playing w/ her though lol)

You'll have to forgive how dumb I look lol
Now I'm not exactly sure what I can talk about, and what I can't, so I'm going to be vague at times.
It can be said that there was certainly a brawl that happened to play one of the titles and on another title, people seemed to be magically transported to another galaxy
A couple of the highlights for me, was I got to play the **** out of Guitar Hero III!!! This game ROCKS :buttrock: The controller for the Wii rocks and everything about the game came together VERY well!! What was REALLY cool was I also got to meet and talk to one of the developers of the game as well. It was nothing close to any type of formal interview, so I'm not going to repeat what he said (I don't know what was just chatting, or what was shop-talk). It was great learning some behind-the-scenes info about the GH franchise though, and we exchanged business cards at the end of the day too!
I also one of the FragDoll's newest members, Mischief at the event. I also got to kick her ass a couple of games! Which I had to rub in her face, cause I KNOW she's going to annihilate my ass when we play Halo 3 (she promised to protect me my first time playing w/ her though lol)

You'll have to forgive how dumb I look lol