Ikusa
The World Warrior
**COMPLETE SET SOLD**
Problems have arose, and I am in need of extra money at the moment. So I'm selling what I have left of my SHS figure collection. The figures are in excellent condition. What you see is what you get. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
BoukenRed - $10
BoukenBlack - $10
BoukenBlue - $10
BoukenYellow - $10
BoukenPink - $10
BoukenSilver - $10
Boukenger set - $50 ($10 knocked off)
Addition figures: (No picture at the moment)
AbareKiller - $12
DekaMaster - $12
MagiYellow - $10
Complete set - $80 ($14 knocked off)
PayPal is prefered, but I do accept money orders.
If you choose to use money orders, I recommend you use tracking, because I will NOT be held responsible if the money order does not arrive.
Shipping prices will vary. Just give me your zip code, and I'll get back to you on shipping cost.
Feel free to negotiate on multiple purchases. Just PM me.
I will always sell in favor of set purchases.
**COMPLETE SET SOLD**
Problems have arose, and I am in need of extra money at the moment. So I'm selling what I have left of my SHS figure collection. The figures are in excellent condition. What you see is what you get. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
BoukenRed - $10
BoukenBlack - $10
BoukenBlue - $10
BoukenYellow - $10
BoukenPink - $10
BoukenSilver - $10
Boukenger set - $50 ($10 knocked off)
Addition figures: (No picture at the moment)
AbareKiller - $12
DekaMaster - $12
MagiYellow - $10
Complete set - $80 ($14 knocked off)
PayPal is prefered, but I do accept money orders.
If you choose to use money orders, I recommend you use tracking, because I will NOT be held responsible if the money order does not arrive.
Shipping prices will vary. Just give me your zip code, and I'll get back to you on shipping cost.
Feel free to negotiate on multiple purchases. Just PM me.
I will always sell in favor of set purchases.
**COMPLETE SET SOLD**
Last edited: