Saban's Masked Rider Showa Rider FAIL

EXE

Member
Just had to post this. I can't believe that this actually happened...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQtUOnkSPbA[/ame]

I AM AMAAAAZZZZON LOL
 
Just had to post this. I can't believe that this actually happened...

I can.

But still..good god. I mean I knew they didn't care but, they just did not care! Just truck that footage in and start choppin. Another day, another batch of fodder.

What the hell did they have Ichigo and V3 calling themselves? "Masked Warrior Commander Delta Bravo Leader" or what the fuckin ****?
 
:laugh:

Oh, crikey. It's strange and offensive enough they switch the names around like that, but why does Skyrider -- er, Amazon -- sound like freakin' Cookie Monster?
 
Masked Warrior Leader and Masked Rider Warrior Commander respectively.

Kind of odd choices for names, it probably would have worked better if they actually made them less redundant sounding.


On one hand, this was the point when the plot actually started getting taken seriously, or at least that what's I have heard, and may have finally started going somewhere.

On the other hand, they were trying to adapt (not very well I might add) the final episodes of Kamen Rider Black RX which was a crossover with all the Riders up to that point, and unlike the original audience, the audience for Masked Rider has no reference point for any of the characters (or much of a proper explanation to help replace it), kind of ruining a good deal of attachment and impact a "crossover" might of had. It goes downhill from there.

They had most of the correct names, heck they even pronounced Masked Rider ZX in the scene as "Zee-Cross" instead of "Zee-Ex or Zed-Ex", which would been a very easy mistake to make if they were really ignorant. But since the footage had their rollcall out of chronological order, and they didn't have the idea to check the script to said footage, they ended up dubbing the list completely straight through and put a bit of a kibosh on any attempt at accuracy they might have had.

Not exactly the best note to go out on, to be sure.
 
Last edited:
:laugh:

Oh, crikey. It's strange and offensive enough they switch the names around like that, but why does Skyrider -- er, Amazon -- sound like freakin' Cookie Monster?

..or StrongMad.

How about why V3 sounds like Professor Honeydew from the Muppets? :laugh:
 
Last edited:
Oh..."Invasion of Leawood", have that...that's why I cringed.

Thank you Saban for shoving the entire Showa Era in a single episode.

...still...WHY COULDN'T YOU PUT SHIN IN THERE!!!:shakefist



PS: Masked Rider Warriors vs. the 12 Knights of Ventara...why should it be done? It's Decade's fault.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top