Keith Justice New Member Sep 3, 2009 #11 Is this in response at all to the podcast? We got a good laugh out of this.
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Sep 3, 2009 #12 Keith Justice said: Is this in response at all to the podcast? We got a good laugh out of this. Click to expand... Didn't get to hear it yet Keith, what ep?:sweat:
Keith Justice said: Is this in response at all to the podcast? We got a good laugh out of this. Click to expand... Didn't get to hear it yet Keith, what ep?:sweat:
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Sep 3, 2009 #13 At least the dubbers @ Saban did the Amazon yell better than the Amazon on Kamen Rider Decade LOL
EXE Member Sep 3, 2009 #14 Keith Justice said: Is this in response at all to the podcast? We got a good laugh out of this. Click to expand... I never actually listened to the podcasts before :sweat:
Keith Justice said: Is this in response at all to the podcast? We got a good laugh out of this. Click to expand... I never actually listened to the podcasts before :sweat:
Wheatley DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON! Sep 3, 2009 #15 IIIIIIIII AAAAAAAMMMMMM AAAAAMMMMMAAAAZZZZZOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!! :laugh:
The 2nd Evil Member Sep 3, 2009 #16 See, if it weren't for you guys, I never would have known that the names didn't quite match up to the proper Riders.
See, if it weren't for you guys, I never would have known that the names didn't quite match up to the proper Riders.
Silver Wolf Member Sep 4, 2009 #17 The 2nd Evil said: See, if it weren't for you guys, I never would have known that the names didn't quite match up to the proper Riders. Click to expand... I would have thought that "Masked Rider X" sporting a large "S" on his chest rather than an "X" would've been a pretty obvious discrepancy.
The 2nd Evil said: See, if it weren't for you guys, I never would have known that the names didn't quite match up to the proper Riders. Click to expand... I would have thought that "Masked Rider X" sporting a large "S" on his chest rather than an "X" would've been a pretty obvious discrepancy.
The 2nd Evil Member Sep 4, 2009 #18 At the time, I was preoccupied with what was going on in the show's story to noticed that some audio/visual things didn't quite mesh. This wasn't the first time something in the footage caused this.
At the time, I was preoccupied with what was going on in the show's story to noticed that some audio/visual things didn't quite mesh. This wasn't the first time something in the footage caused this.
GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン Sep 4, 2009 #20 Is there a full video of this? With all the riders saying their introductions?