S.T.B.S-Super Toku Battle School(Sign up/OCC)

Okay

I added a couple of new teachers to the front page...keep in mind that unless I said otherwise, DOUBLE IS STILL UP FOR GRABS.

In fact, any teacher's power that's listed is up for grabs. Just send me a PM and we'll work out how to do the transfer.

REMEMBER!!

Unless the character is originally created by a person, ANY and ALL teachers are NPCs and can be played by ANYONE...in fact I highly encourage this so I Won't have to play them all myself.

We have enough teachers now so we won't be bunched together in the same class...guys can pick which classess you wanna start off with, and I'll do my best to get everyone here started.


Sooooooo to keep this more orginized, I say we list which achademic class our characters will start off with. To start things off:


Silver's English Class:
Koumori
Shinjiro

Tendou's cooking class:
Sakura
 
I would have to say Advance Combat and group tactics: Doogie Kruger for Mika.

As for Sora....mmmm...don't mind me. I'm thinking while bouncing between house chores. Hmmmm...not really sure for Sora. I guess for that one you can surprise me with.
 
I'll follow striker-san's idea. Surprise plz :sweat:

EDIT: well actually I'd like Takumi to take Deneb's class so he can teach Takumi how to use Den-O and such. other classes are your choice. :sweat:
 
Last edited:
oh, this might be a stupid question (most of my questions are anyways) but will we have to do things like community service?
 
Name: Akira Nori
Age: 22
Year: 4
Gender: Male
Appearance: PIC
Toku Power: Kamen rider Accel

Short Bio: Akira is just the classic old cliche of a good hearted person. At a young age Akira had to watch his parents die in a bank heist gone wrong, but thankfully his grandparents were able enough to raise him. During the middle of junior high Akira saw some guys ganging up on a weaker kid in the lockroom, and he stood up and helped fight them off. Akira was about to stop them from hurting the kid any more then they had, but sadly caused himself to get himself beat up pretty well. This wasn't a irregular thing in Akira's life, but he liked doing this because it made him feel better about himself. After the rider war Akira saw that sometimes even the good clashes with itself, and he decided that he would stand up to stop such events from happening ever again. With that said Akira entered the Toku battle school where he was always just a basis rider until his fourth year where when he went to collect the same device from the last he was given a new device, and that was the Accel driver and the Engine Braid, and Akira was given two gaia memories which would change him to his rider and enhance his weapon. This young hero doesn't know the extent of his powers, but believes he'll be able to cause a good amount of good.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top