S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

I'm frustrated that Zangetsu Shin is NOWHERE to be seen on the second hand market.

Hell, GRIDON is hard to get now!

Edit:
Hey, what was the thing about Kiwami Arms having a crack on the chest armor again? I just got mine from HLJ and there's a crack on it.

the thing about it having a crack on the chest was that it might have a crack on the chest.
 
That list....

OMG

OMG

OMG


HOLY CRAP!!!

IS THIS REAL???


IS IT TRUE??

ARE WE REALLY FINALLY GETTING HIM?

THIS MUST BE A DREAM!!

They are doing Joker Undead?
 
Much as I hate to say it, there's no way in hell that list is true (do you really think they're going to release Destwilder at this point?). If it were, we'd know about at least a few of those by now. Plus, there's no reason to believe their source (if they even have one) is legitimate.

That said, if this is true, I'm looking forward to Orga (my faiz shelf is so incomplete right now), Kiva, and maaaaaybe W renewal (even though I told myself I'd only get renewals of Agito and maybe OOO). Not sure about Ibuki and Chaser. I'm curious about that MegaRed, though.

I want that W Renewal..... Almost as much as I want Gaim Jimber forms. No, I'm not letting that go. I would even trade my Blade King Form, Kabuto Renewal, or even my Kachidoki arms figuarts for Gaim Jimber Arms (don't know if I'm willing to trade Ryuga). One problem though...l'm not good at shipping stuff around the world ):

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1836045.html There, now will you quit complaining? (and before you say anything about the price, note that pre-ordering it wouldn't have been any cheaper).
 
Much as I hate to say it, there's no way in hell that list is true (do you really think they're going to release Destwilder at this point?). If it were, we'd know about at least a few of those by now. Plus, there's no reason to believe their source (if they even have one) is legitimate.

That said, if this is true, I'm looking forward to Orga (my faiz shelf is so incomplete right now), Kiva, and maaaaaybe W renewal (even though I told myself I'd only get renewals of Agito and maybe OOO). Not sure about Ibuki and Chaser. I'm curious about that MegaRed, though.



http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1836045.html There, now will you quit complaining? (and before you say anything about the price, note that pre-ordering it wouldn't have been any cheaper).

Actually, that source is from the same people who reported the MonsterArts Gamera and a few others that have indeed come out.
 
^ Honestly, I don't think we're exactly sure whether the list is real or not. I mean, some of the names are already revealed in some way (Janperson, TigaGlitter), teased (W renewal), or supposedly next in line (Kiva, J, Orga) but some of the names, we haven't even seen the guy in action yet (DriveFormula, Kamen Rider #3, whateverChaser (if it turns out to be Chase's new form))
That being said, if the list turns out to be true and complete, it would be quite saddening to see the lack of Pokemon / Digimon / Megaman X names there. (then again, since Digimon releases tend to be limited/exclusives, perhaps this lack of news would save me from some of the agony lol
 
From the SHFindo collector group. A list of releases rumored to be coming out this year.

Retail
JULY-
Kamen Rider J
Kamen Rider W (Cyclone/Joker) Renewal

AUGUST-
Kamen Rider Kiva (base/Kiva form)
Kamen Rider Drive Type Formula

SEPTEMBER-
Kamen Rider Ibuki
Kamen Rider Chaser (? Unclear what this implies currently)

Tamashii Web Exclusives
JULY-
Kamen Rider Orga
Ultra-Act Ultraman Tiga Glitter
SIC Kamen Rider Poseidon

AUGUST-
WC (unclear what this means currently)
Janperson
Monsterarts Biollante Rose
Kamen Rider Chalice Wild

SEPTEMBER-
Kabutack (Super Mode)
Bill Goldy
Destwilder
Joker Undead
Mega Red WITH Cyber Slider

https://twitter.com/shfindo/status/560103622013251585

HOLY ****. PLEASE BE REAL.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top