S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

[hide] tumblr_n5bkfra7ps1rkutw5o4_1280.avif[/hide]
I thought I noticed Kurokage wearing his original faceplate and not the blank faceplate but this close up confirms it.

I wonder if it's a separate release from the Troopers ver.
 
And the ladies... More pics over at Tag Hobby

tam14023.jpg


tam14029.jpg


tam14026.jpg


Both Mars and Jupiter look really good, I hope I still feel this way when see the final versions...

tam14024.jpg


tam14025.jpg


And it looks like any missing Pre Cures are on their way... (who was missing from Pre Cure 5?)

Also, saw Rebecca from One Piece over here

215504.jpg
 
Last edited:
I hope their next set of Magic girls is either Madoka's crew (yeah I have the figma, but I'd love to have them on my Figuarts shelf too) or the trio from Ray Earth.
 
No Devilman figuarts? Oh well, the Pretty Cure ones look good despite me not seeing the show. Has Bluefin release the Pretty Cure figuarts in the US before?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top