S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Yeah, not happy about that. I was so excited when the guy at AX did not tell me about DC Figuarts coming out, and now, I am disappointed because they are just the Injustice designs. I hope Flash at least looks cool because I would still buy him.

They had no prototypes on hand unfortunately, just a sign that said they were coming. I'm assuming these are Figuarts instead of D-arts because the characters originated in comics rather than games, and though I'm not a big fan of the designs in the game, I am excited about the doors this opens. Also, the fact that the game has multiple character skins may be a blessing and mean we still may perhaps get classic versions of the characters...
 
I'm also hearing reports that they're doing Figuarts from the Injustice game but I haven't seen any photos to confirm it.



bcJbJqN.jpg
 
Im glad for all of those that havent got them yet.

I wonder what would be different about them if any at all, except probably packaging etc.

Overall, nice going Bluefin. I hope they get the numbers they need to make this kind of thing happen a lot more.

Typically the releases tend to be the same, but I haven't heard confirmation if they'll include the Darin steering wheels that were packed in with Yellow and Pink and first release pre order bonuses for the boys.
 
Last edited:
They had no prototypes on hand unfortunately, just a sign that said they were coming. I'm assuming these are Figuarts instead of D-arts because the characters originated in comics rather than games, and though I'm not a big fan of the designs in the game, I am excited about the doors this opens. Also, the fact that the game has multiple character skins may be a blessing and mean we still may perhaps get classic versions of the characters...

I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't allowed to show them off yet because DC is going to at one of their panels.
 
Typically the releases tend to be the same, but I haven't heard confirmation if they'll include the Darin steering wheels that were packed in with Yellow and Pink and first release pre order bonuses for the girls.

Since Pink and Yellow were exclusive releases, there has to be something to differentiate these versions. Because the rest of the darrins were pre-order bonuses, it's a good bet that it'll be them. They may not even be used in the US show.
 
I don't collect figuarts anymore, but I might preorder a Sailor Moon for my cousin's bday present. I don't think she collects figures, but she's a huge Sailor Moon fan. She already has her costume ready for Halloween... :P.
 
I thought you guys might be interested in wanting to see the differences in boxes:

IMG_1916_zpsdbc4de53.jpg


IMG_1917_zpsce2043e4.jpg


IMG_1918_zpsdda0e47a.jpg


IMG_1919_zps20fc8ec3.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top