S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

I wonder if Mercury will come with that visor and stuff she had in the show. Was that only for one season? Can't remember which season it was...

When Iron Man was some people joked Toei Spider-man wasn't too far away.

It might actually happen now!

The world can have their movie tie-in figures. If Bandai makes Figuarts of Toei Spider-Man and 1977 Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man, I would be ALL over that!
 
Hey guys, I think the Star Wars report is incorrect. I think they were just talking about a toy designer (for Ultra Act and D-Arts) called "Y-shi" who uses a silhouetted image of Yoda as a profile pic and asking for him to comment on SHF's 5 year anniversary.
 
Hey guys, I think the Star Wars report is incorrect. I think they were just talking about a toy designer (for Ultra Act and D-Arts) called "Y-shi" who uses a silhouetted image of Yoda as a profile pic and asking for him to comment on SHF's 5 year anniversary.

... :(

There went my hopes for an army of Figuarts-scaled Republic Commandoes/Stormtroopers
 
Guess who?

943453_604462026239633_452405190_n.jpg


Looks like Piccolo to me..

WTF? Piccolo anime version with blue belt & correctly-coloured purple pants to match the rest of the clothes?

Just give me regular Son Goku, for the love of Lord Pirafu sake...

Hey guys, I think the Star Wars report is incorrect. I think they were just talking about a toy designer (for Ultra Act and D-Arts) called "Y-shi" who uses a silhouetted image of Yoda as a profile pic and asking for him to comment on SHF's 5 year anniversary.

You, sir, are a scholar. On behalf of the world I thank you.

I found this really funny when some people without any understanding of a foreign language, especially Japanese, saw an article about their topic of interest & simply made a quick judgement out of their asses just because of a picture that was not even related to the context of the article.

Media panic nowadays.
 
Last edited:
... :(

There went my hopes for an army of Figuarts-scaled Republic Commandoes/Stormtroopers

Aren't Hasbro scheduled to release 6-inch-ish Star Wars figures sometime? If those take off, you might be able to get 1/12(-ish) scale Stormtroopers later on.
 
Aren't Hasbro scheduled to release 6-inch-ish Star Wars figures sometime? If those take off, you might be able to get 1/12(-ish) scale Stormtroopers later on.

Yes, and wave one has a sandtrooper, so it's a start. And while I'm excited for the line, and hope it does well, I'd be MUCH more interested in Star Wars SHFs, but ah well.

I didn't think the news was accurate, but I hoped. :(
 
You, sir, are a scholar. On behalf of the world I thank you.

I found this really funny when some people without any understanding of a foreign language, especially Japanese, saw an article about their topic of interest & simply made a quick judgement out of their asses just because of a picture that was not even related to the context of the article.

Media panic nowadays.

Oh, but part of me does wish that I mistranslated it... I would LOVE SHF Star Wars, but alas... I honestly do believe that Tamashii could blow their market wide open if they actually did take the chance with non Japanese properties, especially since they'll be through Kamen Rider in a year or two and rehashes are dangerous for a line only 5 years old. Heck, even if they approached the popular anime market as aggressively as Figma does I think they'd do better. I would much rather have Bakemonogatri Figuarts (or at least Figuarts Zeros) that the Figma (not that I hate them, I just think SHF are better quality).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top