S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

I think it's just the lighting, but Hurricane Yellow's left arm looks really awkward and painful.

It's definitely Hurricane Yellow's pose.:laugh:

The Gouraigers are looking fantastic, and it seems these might be released in two packs?

If Bluefin brings over the two packs, it's going to be pretty hard to say no to these guys.
 
I think it's just the lighting, but Hurricane Yellow's left arm looks really awkward and painful.

Yeah, I think it's the lighting.

And, I think I may break my "Only buy 1 Sentai Ranger" rule again/I already broke it when I said that I'd pick up the MMPR figuarts.

I so want to add the Gouraigers to my collection, but if I do that, I'll pick up the rest of the Hurricangers as well. Then that means Hurricanger will be another Sentai team I finish in Figuart form.

You know, because of the 20th Anniversary and once Tamashii gets to GoGoV, I dang hope that somehow, they can make an exclusive Titanium Ranger for the US fans. That may not happen but, stranger things have happened/Especially from that Q & A that Tamashii Nations did a while back on Twitter where the chances of a Titanium Ranger figuart was about a 5/Meaning Maybe.
 
So many Figuart announcements, these seemed to have slipped under the radar...

LqKwhly.jpg

Well about time they appeared from the shadows, I now must Buy hurricane Blue and Kabuto Raiger.
 
Well about time they appeared from the shadows, I now must Buy hurricane Blue and Kabuto Raiger.

WELL, prepare to have a hurt wallet because from what I heard on RangerBoard, Hurricane Blue & Yellow will be released in January next year for 7,350 yen while the Gouraiger bros will be released in December for the same price as Hurricane Blue & Yellow.

HOWEVER, both 2-packs will be EXCLUSIVES.

I'm likewise a bit ticked at this. Looks like I may only be able to pick up one of the 2-packs unless by some lucky twist of fate, I wind up with both 2-packs somehow.
 
Yeah, I think it's the lighting.

And, I think I may break my "Only buy 1 Sentai Ranger" rule again/I already broke it when I said that I'd pick up the MMPR figuarts.

I so want to add the Gouraigers to my collection, but if I do that, I'll pick up the rest of the Hurricangers as well. Then that means Hurricanger will be another Sentai team I finish in Figuart form.

You know, because of the 20th Anniversary and once Tamashii gets to GoGoV, I dang hope that somehow, they can make an exclusive Titanium Ranger for the US fans. That may not happen but, stranger things have happened/Especially from that Q & A that Tamashii Nations did a while back on Twitter where the chances of a Titanium Ranger figuart was about a 5/Meaning Maybe.

Akibaranger gave them an excuse to release the Zyuranger figures for the 20th Anniversary, but the anniversary is only this year and barring any major surprises, we know everything that's coming out. I very much doubt they'll continue putting any focus onto Power Rangers, especially now that the Hurricangers are taking priority for their 10th Anniversary over the rest of the Zyurangers being released.

I doubt we'll ever see Titanium Ranger. Releasing a figure that they can ONLY sell in the US is very different from releasing a team that was very popular in multiple countries.
 
Am I the only one that hopes the Goraigers come with their Akibaranger parts and should have been in a triple pack with Tentoraiger?
 
As cool as it is seeing the rest of the Hurricangers, they just need to give me the rest of the DaiRangers already!!

And I'm betting we see the rest of the ZyuRangers at SDCC.
 
I wonder how they'll handle Shurikenger's release? I can see them going either the two pack route or doing it is as a separate release.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top