S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

I think Saban's non PR toku series has a very small cult flowing. Big Bad Beetleborgs didn't sell well enough on DVD to finish the final volumes. I can see why Bluefin won't bother with B-Fighter figuarts.
 
I think Saban's non PR toku series has a very small cult flowing. Big Bad Beetleborgs didn't sell well enough on DVD to finish the final volumes. I can see why Bluefin won't bother with B-Fighter figuarts.
It didn't? ... Well, I didn't even know there were DVDs, so I guess I can't say I'm surprised.

If nothing else, I hope these do well enough in Japan to let the full set exist then.
 
Since Bandai can't even be bothered to finish the ranger teams, I wouldn't expect them to even care enough to do all of the B-Fighters. Maybe if they do bring them all out I'll buy them, but I'm not going to worry about it until after it happens.
 
I did got Kamen Rider OOO Tajadol Combo and Imperialdramon over the weekend. Both are great figures and happy to own them both. My biggest issue with Imperialdramon is that the wings feel hard to put on when I first try to put them on. I was scared to break the figure, so I didn't want to try to push them in too hard. The figure is a great figure to own for any Digimon fan. I do want to get Omegamon and Dukemon soon.
 
Since Bandai can't even be bothered to finish the ranger teams, I wouldn't expect them to even care enough to do all of the B-Fighters. Maybe if they do bring them all out I'll buy them, but I'm not going to worry about it until after it happens.
Ironically, I imagine that's the exact mindset that led to them not finishing the Sentai teams. :laugh:
 
Well sorry, but I'm no longer in the mood to drop $50+ down on a toy that is part of a team without the rest of the team.
 
Well sorry, but I'm no longer in the mood to drop $50+ down on a toy that is part of a team without the rest of the team.

Then....."don't let the door hit you on the way out" I guess.......
 
Buying the figure means more will be made. Giving Bandai Japan your money shows your support. Maybe we will get lucky this time around, but who knows. I think Sentai does not have a big enough adult fanbase in Japan compare to Kamen Rider.
 
Buying the figure means more will be made. Giving Bandai Japan your money shows your support. Maybe we will get lucky this time around, but who knows. I think Sentai does not have a big enough adult fanbase in Japan compare to Kamen Rider.

Buying KibaRanger and RyuuRanger hasn't gotten the rest of the DaiRangers made. Buying Bouken Red, Blue, and Black hasn't gotten the rest of the Boukengers made. Buying Black Condor and Red Hawk hasn't gotten the rest of the Jetman made. Why should I assume even if I buy Blue Beet or even AkaRanger the rest of the team is going to get made? With the limited money and space I have I might as well cut my losses and go after series that will have all of their core characters made.
 
Well sorry, but I'm no longer in the mood to drop $50+ down on a toy that is part of a team without the rest of the team.
Sorry if I wasn't clear - I wasn't referring specifically to you. I've been seeing comments like that since we've been getting Sentai figuarts.

Me, I did my part and have all the Go-Busters and Buddyroids, but still no J. Alas.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…