S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

[hide] [/hide]
I thought I noticed Kurokage wearing his original faceplate and not the blank faceplate but this close up confirms it.

I wonder if it's a separate release from the Troopers ver.
 
And the ladies... More pics over at Tag Hobby







Both Mars and Jupiter look really good, I hope I still feel this way when see the final versions...





And it looks like any missing Pre Cures are on their way... (who was missing from Pre Cure 5?)

Also, saw Rebecca from One Piece over here

 
Last edited:
And it looks like any missing Pre Cures are on their way... (who was missing from Pre Cure 5?)

The only missing Precure are Cure Bloom and Cure Egret from SplashStar, Cure Beat and Cure Muse from Suite, and now Cure Rosetta, Cure Sword, and Cure Ace from DokiDoki.
 
I hope their next set of Magic girls is either Madoka's crew (yeah I have the figma, but I'd love to have them on my Figuarts shelf too) or the trio from Ray Earth.
 
No Devilman figuarts? Oh well, the Pretty Cure ones look good despite me not seeing the show. Has Bluefin release the Pretty Cure figuarts in the US before?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…