I like both Go-On and Kiva, they both have things that keep me watching, although, I'm not caught up on them lol, well, not by that much, last I watched was Go-On 26 and Kiva 27.
That isn't far from being caught up. I loved Go-On when I first started watching like 3 months ago. Episodes 1-18 had me hooked, but now Idk.. Maybe when I start watching it again. I had higher expectations too, as KyKiske said.
Thats exactly where I stopped and exactly what I intend to do. I honestly dont feel like Im missing anything. Which is strange cuz Ive never done that with a current running SS or KR show.
Oh, and Ky Kiske, your banner is tight(yeh, Im bringing the word 'tight' back, biznitches). I keep wanting to call you Ky for short but I automatically think of the gel and vote against using it. :laugh: