Rock Band DLC - They Keep Taking My Money

I just bought 5 songs today.....

I was however very upset about the 2nd "Punk Pack" why can they not have a good solid line up of songs???? theres at least 1-2 fails in there always! and seriously there are other great punk bands besides the Clash and the Ramones. If the guys at Activision love them so much fucking release whole album downloads!!!! And why they're at it give me more female vocal tracks...
I don't ask for much really.. :sweat:
 
*cough* Activision didn't do RB. Blame MTV. :)

I haven't gotten *all* of the DLC, but I've certainly gotten more than half of what's come out. They've definitely got an effective business model going...
 
*cough* Activision didn't do RB. Blame MTV. :)

I haven't gotten *all* of the DLC, but I've certainly gotten more than half of what's come out. They've definitely got an effective business model going...

Well MTV needs some brains again. I mean I love the DLC but they need to get some rocking tunes. It would be a bloody miracle if they managed to pull of some Zeppelin...we can dream tho....
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top