Nice post!!
Or who... just like Rock Band? I mean, I play Rock Band and have pretty much nothing against Guitar Hero, I just would rather follow what the original devs are up to these days.

Like a passing wind...
I am genuinely excited for this game. I'm digging that Pro mode also but that new guitar they have just for that mode is $149(or something like that).

Keyboard is pretty good priced at $69. They need more Rush to utilize that keyboard. Like Subdivisions or any other heavy synth Rush songs.

Last edited:
I've just always preferred rock band, as soon as Harmonics left GH, so did I. As for rock band 3, it'll be interesting to see how good Pro mode is. I already play everything save drums, so we'll see just how accurate it is.

Black Version
Pro mode: awesome.
The ability to rate songs so I never have to have Linkin Park or Alanis Morisette come up in another random setlist: priceless.

Like a passing wind...
So after being shown at E3, who's even more excited about RB3? I sure as hell am. That actual six-stringed Fender Strat(not to be confused with the red Fender Mustang with buttoned frets but still features strings)looks awesome.