Rock Band 3 - Talk Up (better than keyboard cat)

Or who... just like Rock Band? I mean, I play Rock Band and have pretty much nothing against Guitar Hero, I just would rather follow what the original devs are up to these days.
 
I am genuinely excited for this game. I'm digging that Pro mode also but that new guitar they have just for that mode is $149(or something like that).

Keyboard is pretty good priced at $69. They need more Rush to utilize that keyboard. Like Subdivisions or any other heavy synth Rush songs.
 
Last edited:
I've just always preferred rock band, as soon as Harmonics left GH, so did I. As for rock band 3, it'll be interesting to see how good Pro mode is. I already play everything save drums, so we'll see just how accurate it is.
 
Pro mode: awesome.
The ability to rate songs so I never have to have Linkin Park or Alanis Morisette come up in another random setlist: priceless.
 
So after being shown at E3, who's even more excited about RB3? I sure as hell am. That actual six-stringed Fender Strat(not to be confused with the red Fender Mustang with buttoned frets but still features strings)looks awesome.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…