I actually own the Guyver III figure and it's awesome. He's actually not super fragile either, a lot sturdier than most of the SIC figures I own, I can tell you that.

Ah nice! After being able to get one would you pay $100+ for it? It doesn't seem like anyone is biting on ebay.

Lurker
I paid about 85 dollars for it. 100+ for any figure is pretty damn steep. Though I did pay like 98 or something for Guyver Gigantic, and I can say it was worth it. I'd try to find one for like 95-100 max if you really are just dying for it.

My story is the same as you guys, I started watching Guyver and Fist of the North Star when I was like 7-8 years old. Same the live action movies on HBO and then one day I was in blockbuster and found these weird cartoons of the movies I'd seen, the rest is history.

I paid about 85 dollars for it. 100+ for any figure is pretty damn steep. Though I did pay like 98 or something for Guyver Gigantic, and I can say it was worth it. I'd try to find one for like 95-100 max if you really are just dying for it.

My story is the same as you guys, I started watching Guyver and Fist of the North Star when I was like 7-8 years old. Same the live action movies on HBO and then one day I was in blockbuster and found these weird cartoons of the movies I'd seen, the rest is history.

Did you ever get the chance to check out Babel II XD?

And Guyver III while awesome just didn't do it for me. I had plenty of chances to pick it up but always passed it up. Wish I could go back and time help all the people who weren't able to pick him up Q.Q.

i honestly just think the rarity of the figure is cause enough for it being so high in price

i honestly just think the rarity of the figure is cause enough for it being so high in price

Yeah I do hope you win that auction though =D! If that guy relists it again? I call bs.

Edit:

Oh yeah and bizzump! Buy my Dark Eyes!

not to get your hopes up, I am attempting to win a guyver 3 and 2 today but besides that since I may have some money to play around with, I may actually be interested and able to take this off your hands. its just a matter of time so I will try to let you know if and when asap

This bad boy will be gone by Monday, because HJU is that awesome =D. THANKS TO THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY ^_^!

Edit: WIN THAT DAMM GUYVER 3 AND POST PICTURES XD

nice to hear about the kuuga although like i said i would have potentially taken it off your hands but its alright, on a side note

F*CK MY LIFE BECAUSE OF MY STUPID JOB I MISSED THE GOD DAMN GUYVER AUCTIONS BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY TO CHECK MY DAMN CELLPHONE!!!
guyver 3
guyver 2

luckily the one you told me got relisted isnt TOO bad but in comparison at the moment i could have gotten the one i missed shipped total for cheaper........F my life

Guyver 2 isn't that hard to find, and I don't think you would ever live down the fact that one of the chest pieces were missing on Guyver 3.

SOLD! TO V3 SCREW KICK!

Last edited: