Rising Ultimate Kuuga Dark Eyes (unopened)

DarkFox5

i wish i could bring myself to buy this :( but the only figure i can see myself spending more then $70 on is a guyver III

Taka952

Yeah I hear you man its a steep price. I don't really want to part with it myself but with so many birthdays coming up I'll sell what I can. I don't really want to be in a position where I am so desperate to sell something that I am ready to lowball myself. I'm in a situation where I'm selling at my leisure.

DarkFox5

Yeah I hear you man its a steep price. I don't really want to part with it myself but with so many birthdays coming up I'll sell what I can. I don't really want to be in a position where I am so desperate to sell something that I am ready to lowball myself. I'm in a situation where I'm selling at my leisure.

oh no, i definitely agree it is worth that price its just i need to actually bring myself to want to spend that much. the guyver III i have been hawking for years but cant seem to snag one for less than $150. i missed one the other day for like 72 since I was at work which pissed me off but owell

Taka952

Yeah a friend of mine was looking at that as well. The seller's feedback was way too low though. Isn't that figure pretty fragile? The one I saw was I think the second release where it was $39.99.

DarkFox5

It'd be epic if SIC or Figuarts picked up Guyver. Was it pretty popular in Japan?

it WAS one of the voted potential new figuarts but i dont think it broke the top like 3-5 ones. and yea i think it was, or atleast i fell in love with the cheesy american live action movie as a kid then made it my business to watch the anime's

Taka952

it WAS one of the voted potential new figuarts but i dont think it broke the top like 3-5 ones. and yea i think it was, or atleast i fell in love with the cheesy american live action movie as a kid then made it my business to watch the anime's

Yeah I rented those and MD Geist on VHS when I was way too young to watch them XD. I guess if I see a Guyver 3 auction I will definitely give you a heads up.

Edit:

Its seems like the listing you were watching got relisted lol. Probably Shill bidding or got low balled.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guyver-III-Bio-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2306014bf6

I actually own the Guyver III figure and it's awesome. He's actually not super fragile either, a lot sturdier than most of the SIC figures I own, I can tell you that.

Taka952

I actually own the Guyver III figure and it's awesome. He's actually not super fragile either, a lot sturdier than most of the SIC figures I own, I can tell you that.

Ah nice! After being able to get one would you pay $100+ for it? It doesn't seem like anyone is biting on ebay.

I paid about 85 dollars for it. 100+ for any figure is pretty damn steep. Though I did pay like 98 or something for Guyver Gigantic, and I can say it was worth it. I'd try to find one for like 95-100 max if you really are just dying for it.

My story is the same as you guys, I started watching Guyver and Fist of the North Star when I was like 7-8 years old. Same the live action movies on HBO and then one day I was in blockbuster and found these weird cartoons of the movies I'd seen, the rest is history.

Taka952

I paid about 85 dollars for it. 100+ for any figure is pretty damn steep. Though I did pay like 98 or something for Guyver Gigantic, and I can say it was worth it. I'd try to find one for like 95-100 max if you really are just dying for it.

My story is the same as you guys, I started watching Guyver and Fist of the North Star when I was like 7-8 years old. Same the live action movies on HBO and then one day I was in blockbuster and found these weird cartoons of the movies I'd seen, the rest is history.

Did you ever get the chance to check out Babel II XD?

And Guyver III while awesome just didn't do it for me. I had plenty of chances to pick it up but always passed it up. Wish I could go back and time help all the people who weren't able to pick him up Q.Q.

DarkFox5

not to get your hopes up, I am attempting to win a guyver 3 and 2 today but besides that since I may have some money to play around with, I may actually be interested and able to take this off your hands. its just a matter of time so I will try to let you know if and when asap

Taka952

This bad boy will be gone by Monday, because HJU is that awesome =D. THANKS TO THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY ^_^!

Edit: WIN THAT DAMM GUYVER 3 AND POST PICTURES XD

DarkFox5

nice to hear about the kuuga although like i said i would have potentially taken it off your hands but its alright, on a side note

F*CK MY LIFE BECAUSE OF MY STUPID JOB I MISSED THE GOD DAMN GUYVER AUCTIONS BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY TO CHECK MY DAMN CELLPHONE!!!
guyver 3
guyver 2

luckily the one you told me got relisted isnt TOO bad but in comparison at the moment i could have gotten the one i missed shipped total for cheaper........F my life

Taka952

Guyver 2 isn't that hard to find, and I don't think you would ever live down the fact that one of the chest pieces were missing on Guyver 3.

SOLD! TO V3 SCREW KICK!

Last edited:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts