i wish i could bring myself to buy this :( but the only figure i can see myself spending more then $70 on is a guyver III

Yeah I hear you man its a steep price. I don't really want to part with it myself but with so many birthdays coming up I'll sell what I can. I don't really want to be in a position where I am so desperate to sell something that I am ready to lowball myself. I'm in a situation where I'm selling at my leisure.

Yeah I hear you man its a steep price. I don't really want to part with it myself but with so many birthdays coming up I'll sell what I can. I don't really want to be in a position where I am so desperate to sell something that I am ready to lowball myself. I'm in a situation where I'm selling at my leisure.

oh no, i definitely agree it is worth that price its just i need to actually bring myself to want to spend that much. the guyver III i have been hawking for years but cant seem to snag one for less than $150. i missed one the other day for like 72 since I was at work which pissed me off but owell

Yeah a friend of mine was looking at that as well. The seller's feedback was way too low though. Isn't that figure pretty fragile? The one I saw was I think the second release where it was $39.99.

It'd be epic if SIC or Figuarts picked up Guyver. Was it pretty popular in Japan?

it WAS one of the voted potential new figuarts but i dont think it broke the top like 3-5 ones. and yea i think it was, or atleast i fell in love with the cheesy american live action movie as a kid then made it my business to watch the anime's

it WAS one of the voted potential new figuarts but i dont think it broke the top like 3-5 ones. and yea i think it was, or atleast i fell in love with the cheesy american live action movie as a kid then made it my business to watch the anime's

Yeah I rented those and MD Geist on VHS when I was way too young to watch them XD. I guess if I see a Guyver 3 auction I will definitely give you a heads up.

Edit:

Its seems like the listing you were watching got relisted lol. Probably Shill bidding or got low balled.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guyver-III-Bio-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2306014bf6

Lurker
I actually own the Guyver III figure and it's awesome. He's actually not super fragile either, a lot sturdier than most of the SIC figures I own, I can tell you that.