The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Thanks, Matrix. We really do appreciate it. Its cool to hear that people actually do check out our blog from time to time. Makes it seem worth while, ya know? And Im interested to hear what you think of our podcast when you get the chance.

I check your blog often and I love it, especially the reviews and podcasts. Hope you do more of them^^

Just listen to the 1st podcast. Not bad at all some of the things you guys talked about I wasn't too sure about but we're all titled to our opinions but great job. Keep up the great work. What we need is more podcasts around discussion tokusatsu.

I don't know if or not I can ask questions here or not but I have a couple you guys can talk about on your next podcast.

1. Do you own anything toku-related?

2. If you can be a Kamen Rider for a day which rider shoes would you wear and what would you do?

3. If you can be a Super Sentai Warrior for a day which hero would you choose?

4. If you could live in a Kamen Rider world which world would you choose and what would you do?

5. Worst sentai/rider series you ever watched?

6. Favorite Villain of Toku?

Thanks a lot for your support and questions, guys. We will definitely answer your questions on the next podcast. Due to technical difficulties, we once again postponed recording of our third podcast. We are definitely not dropping it, we are just waiting to get some better equipment. Shouldn't be to far away though. Thanks for your patience.

In the meantime, I wrote a review on the series Power Rangers: S.P.D.. Check it out if you have the chance and feel free to leave comments. More reviews to come soon. :thumbs:

Today is the 1 year anniversary of the start of the Rising Sun Tokusatsu blog. We are amazed that we have arrived at this point and want to celebrate with everyone. To read more on the topic and to see what we have planned, check out our Special Announcement.

And to kick things off, we have a review by Aoi Kurenai where he takes a look at the series Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.

Stay tuned for more content on the way.

After a bit of a hiatus, we are back in full form with a couple of things added to the Blog.

First is the trailer that gives us our first glimpse at the coming year's Super Sentai series: Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger.

Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger- First Promo!

Second, we have an Impressions article about Kamen Rider OOO.

State of the MedOOOls.

Both the article and Promo were posted by Aoi Kurenai. So go ahead, check those out, and leave comments. We are back in the swing of things and will be bringing more content for you to read!

Mad Skillz
Annnd Inui Takumi's got a new piece written up! Focusing on DOA: Dead or Alive and its qualities. (or lack of!)