Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Apr 24, 2005 #13 Here they are!! Very Cute!! Oh, and we haven't given them names yet but I'm hoping for them to be called "Ichigo" and "Nigo", because it's Japanese for "Number 1" and "Number 2".
Here they are!! Very Cute!! Oh, and we haven't given them names yet but I'm hoping for them to be called "Ichigo" and "Nigo", because it's Japanese for "Number 1" and "Number 2".
Michael Joe Red Mask Member Apr 24, 2005 #19 You should name them Black Sun and Shadowmoon or Furabijou and Wendinu :dance:
Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar Apr 24, 2005 #20 No name for a cat could beat Nekomaru (from Kakuranger) -- especially when they get fat and boxy looking, like a van.
No name for a cat could beat Nekomaru (from Kakuranger) -- especially when they get fat and boxy looking, like a van.